Centrifugal and Axial Flow Pumps: Theory, Design and Application
End of Line
Publishers: John Wiley & Sons Inc. 1948
Author: A.J. Stepanoff
Condition: Poor: The book itself hold together well. However, the front cover is worn and the bottom left corner of the pages inside have been damp at one point and is now very delicate.
1. Selected Topics from Hydraulics 12. Cavitation in Centrifugal Pumps
2. Definitions and terminology 13. Special Operating Conditions of Pumps
3. Theory of the Centrifugal Pump Impeller 14. Special problems of pump design
4. Vortex Theory of Euler's Head 15. Shaft design for Critical speeds.
5. Specific Speed and Design Constants 16. Problems of vertical turbine and Axial
6. Design of mixed flow impellers for centrifugal pumps
7. Pump Casing 17. Problems and Applications of Centrifugal pumps
8. Axial Flow Pumps 18. Centrifugal Jet Pump water systems
9. Hydraulic Performance of Centrifugal Pumps.
10. Leakage, Disk Friction, and mechanical losses.
11. Axial Thrust