End of Line
Publisher: Hutchinson , London
Publication Date: 1959
Book Condition: Good+; Corners rubbed. Spine is slightly damaged.
Edition: First Edition
This book covers a wealth of content, including lots of pictures, graphs and diagrams.
1. Diesel Railway Traction
2. Diesel Traction in North America
3. Electric Motive Power
4. The Reciprocating Steam Locomotive
5. Illustrative Survey of Modern Steam Locomotives
6. The Testing of Locomotives
7. The Steam Locomotive in Traffic
8. The Organisation of a Steam Motive Power Depot
9. Unconventional Forms of Railway Motive Power
10. The Gas Turbine in Railway Service
11. Concise Biographies of Famous Locomotive Designers and Engineers.